2.4 GHz & 4.9 - 5.9 GHz V Pole Sector - MSPDBDI244914NF
The MSPDBDI244914NF sector panel antenna provides coverage of 2.4 GHz to 2.5 GHz and 4.9 GHz to 5.9 GHz frequencies in a single antenna housing. Its dual N female bulkhead inputs permit simultaneous operation of 4.9 GHz Public Safety, 802.11a, b, g and WiMAX radio devices. This antenna features a rugged UV resistant housing and includes a pipe mount for outdoor installations.
• Covers 2.4 to 2.5 GHz and 4.9 to 5.9 GHz frequencies with excellent VSWR performance.
• Outstanding front-to-back ratio and controlled sidelope radiation ensures that the radiated energy is targeted towards the area of coverage.
• Included adjustable pipe mount permits uptilt, downtilt or vertical adjustment of +/-15 degrees for more precise coverage of the geographic area.
• Slim, low profile housing and included pipe mount provide added mounting flexibility for locations where space availability is limited.
• High isolation design – outstanding for both bands. 68 dB is typical when antennas are radially spaced and used for omnidirectional coverage (typically 3 antennas are used radially spaced, 120° apart).